Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 13 februari 2014

DT Copic Marker Sweden: A spring card with Bildmålarna!

Today it's my turn to post on the Copic Marker Sweden blog and today I have a spring like card to show you. Are you longing for spring? I loooove winter but it's been raining away here in Sweden this year so I feel like it might as well be spring... however, winter will return a few times more this season I believe....


Here is a close up on the image from Bildmålarna called Alva Color. 


The papers are from Bo Bunny - a collection from a few years back. 


I've added a leafy corner from Marianne Design or Joy - I really can't remember right now.... and some pearls along with the flowers.... 


Kept it quite simple this time so that the image would be in focus. 

Have a magical day my friends!! 

2 kommentarer:

Lotta sa...

så fin! Är här och kollar in dig ibland och jag blir aldrig besviken! Ha det bra :)

fabiola jaques sa...

super joli et ton coloriage est top!!! biz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails