Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 3 februari 2014

DT Copic Marker Sweden: Challenge Hearts

So this Saturday we set of a new challenge at the Copic Marker Sweden blog and the theme this time is "hearts". I've added quite a few hearts acctually in my inspirational card and I'd love to see you join us this month with your creation - just be sure to color with Copics and to incorporate some hearts in your project. 


I've used papers from Maja Design and a digi image from La La Land. This is acctually my first image from them. 

This is the image - Heart Key Marci and I used my Copic Markers to color her. 


Flooooowers.... Love them!!  


More flowers... a heart charm, a heart border from Memory Box. A bow from organza ribbon. Silver filigree corners. 


Thank you for vistiting me today! I hope to see you soon again and that you will come join our challenge! 

Have a magical day!

5 kommentarer:

Anna sa...

Wow så snyggt!!! Makalös färgläggning!!
Kramis

Pop's Cards sa...

Just gorgeous sweetie, hugs Pops x x x

Åsa/asamia sa...

Superfint kort.

Åsa/asamia sa...

Superfint kort.

fabiola jaques sa...

super belle, elle est très réussi, biz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails