Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 1 januari 2014

I have a secret to share....

This is the first day of a brand new year! Isn't it exciting? My word for last year as I summed it up yesterday was change... I got a new job, one of my boys started school and the other one is going to another preschool... a lot of other personal changes as well.... I'm really greatful for all the wonderful things from last year and I'm now looking ahead and wondering what amazing things will happen in 2014.

First off I'd like to share something that made me really happy a couple of weeks ago but it's not official until today.... I made the digital designteam at Whiff of Joy!!!




digitalContributors_overview

So with that new I can already say that my 2014 will be fantastic!! 

Lastly I would like to wish all of you a fantastic and crafty  2014 - don't forget to add the magical sparks to make your day less ordinary!! Happy hugs from me to you!

2 kommentarer:

marion sa...

Many congrats on your DT position, looking forward working with you on this team too, a lovely and wonderfull 2014, hugs, Marion

Eva J sa...

Stort grattis Linda! Så kul att få se allt fint du gör med deras stämplar.
Kram Eva

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails