Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 23 januari 2014

DT Whiff of Joy: A tutorial for the Ideas to Inspire blog!

Sorry - this post meant to be up this morning but something went wrong with the scheduling,...

Today I have made my first post on the Whiff of Joy - Ideas to Inspire blog and as it is Tutorial Thursday today I have a tutorial to share with you...



I have made a tutorial on how to make a chocolate box drawer... 



This is from the side...


If you'd like to see how I did then check out  the Whiff of Joy blog.

5 kommentarer:

Chris_P sa...

WOW vad fint!!

Majsan sa...

Men så härlig chokladask!!
Supersöt motiv som du färglagt så himla snyggt!!
Gillar hur du satt bandet längst ner :)

KRAMAR MAJSAN

fabiola jaques sa...

super chouette, quel joli emballage, biz

Susy sa...

Men så himla fint och verkligen en överraskning i!!!

ÖNSKAR DIG EN RIKTIGT BRA HELG!

KRAM SUSY

Jeanette sa...

Looks wonderful :)
Hugs Jeanette xxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails