Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 13 januari 2014

DT Whiff of Joy: Reporter Henry!

Today I'm posting my first card as a member of the Whiff of Joy digital design team and I'm soooo honored and happy to get to work with these darling images and talented crafters!!!

This is my card for today is featuring  Reporter Henry  from Whiff of Joy and it's my eldest boy's birthday card. He will be 7 yo on Sunday and he looooves taking pictures so I could not resist this coool reporter for this card!


Here is a close up on the image.... He is colored with my Copic Markers.


Flowers... 


Have a magcial day my friends!!!

I'm adding my card to these challenges: 

6 kommentarer:

Pop's Cards sa...

Good morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous, hugs Pops x x x

fabiola jaques sa...

super sympa et mignon, j'aime beaucoup ce papier, biz

Anna sa...

Underbart kort!! Suverän färgläggning!! Fin kombo av papper o dekorationer :)
Kramis

Penny sa...

Congratulations on your new DT assignment! :^)
Love your take on our sketch! Really sweet image, fantastic coloring, love the fun DP & die cuts & pretty flowers! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Friday Sketch Challenge. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Alisonscraftybitzandbobs.blogspot.com sa...

Such a gorgeous card love the image and your take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Friday Sketch Challenge, Good luck and we hope to see you again soon. Love Alison xxx

Jeanette sa...

Super cute Linda :)
Hugs Jeanette

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails