Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 20 januari 2014

DT Whiff of Joy: Merlin Henry!

Today I have my second DT-card for Whiff of Joy ready for you - this is card is made with a darling digi from Whiff of Joy called  Merlin Henry



The papers are from my stash as are the flowers. 


Here is a close up on Henry colored with my Copic Markers. I used C colors for his clothes and DV colors for him. 



Thank you for visiting me today! I'd love for you to let me know what you thought of today's card!

Have a magical day!

4 kommentarer:

Kjersti sa...

Så nydelig kort Linda, herlig motiv og flotte farger1
Ha ei fin uke!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

Titti sa...

Så snyggt kort med lille söte musen på så snyggt med stjärnorna och de fina blommorna , pappret är så snyggt till. Kram från Titti

Pop's Cards sa...

Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, fabulous creation, hugs Pops x x x

fabiola jaques sa...

superbe! le coloriage est trop parfait, biz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails