Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 8 januari 2014

DT Whiff of Joy Challenge: One for the girls!

Ohh this is such an exciting day!! We are back with a new challenge at the Whiff of Joy Challenge!!! And this time is such a fun challenge - one for the girls!!! So you'd better yank out those darling Whiff of Joy images of yours and start creating 'cause we'd love for you to join us!!

This is my inspiration for you:


For my image I've used this darling girl designed by Elisabeth Bell. I used my Copic Markers to color her. 


Some of the flowers... 


A pic to show the 3D effect I got by using 3D cushions under my image and the sentiment (translates to I hope you will have a wonderful birthday). Papers are from Echo Park. 


Thank you for visiting me today - have a magical day!

I'm adding my card to these challenges:



8 kommentarer:

Anna sa...

Vilket jättefint kort!! Urgullig digi! Härliga färger!
Kramis

fabiola jaques sa...

adorable et si chic! biz

Pop's Cards sa...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous, love your choice of colours, hugs Pops x x

HenP Produkties sa...

Wow, love the colours, it's one of my favorite colours. And the image is also very cute.
Thnx for joining our challenge at The Sketchy Challenges.

Lots of hugs,
Hilde

Kirsty-Anne Duckworth sa...

Hi Wow she is beautiful and I adore the sentiment and the colours...Thank you for joining us in The Sketchy Challenges ;0)

Annette sa...

Ååå Linda detta är ju så ljuvligt!!! Som vanligt är din färgläggning helt enastående. Och du har fått ihop kortet jättefint med dina papper och dekorationerna. Superläckert med det lila!
Tack för att du vill vara med i vår utmaning hos The Sketchy Challenges!
Kramar Annette

Cordine sa...

Gorgeous and love the colours you have used.
Thanks for joining us at Sketchy challenges!
Hugs
Cordine

DeeDee sa...

Wonderful card!

Thank you for using our sketch fromThe Sketchy Challenges!

Hugs,
♥DeeDee♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails