Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 22 januari 2014

DT Whiff of Joy Challenge: Color Combo!

Today we have a new challenge over at the Whiff of Joy World of Ideas and it is a color combo challenge: Pink, brown and cream!

This is my take for your inspiration:


I've used papers from my stash, some lace, a doily, pearls and flowers for my creation. 


The image is called A package of Love and I used my Copic Markers for coloring. 


Here is a close up on some of the flowers and a bow...



Here is a die light from Whiff of Joy as well... 


Thank you for stopping by today! Can't wait to see you enter the challenge!

Have a magical day!

4 kommentarer:

Doudou sa...

Trop jolie ta carte, super coloriage

Pop's Cards sa...

Good morning sweetie, this is gorgeous, a gorgeous creation huggles Pops x x x

Anna sa...

Jättefint kort!! Gillar verkligen färgkombinationen, så snyggt!!
Kramis

fabiola jaques sa...

super chou, cette découpe est top , j'adore, une idée a reprendre, biz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails