Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 27 januari 2014

DT Elisabeth Bells World meets DT DigiBells: White on White with a touch of looooove!

Today I'm back with my project for the new challenge at Elisabeth Bells World - White on White with a touch of red and I combined it with my posting for the DigiBells blog using Elisabeth Bell digi Love you, Miss you.


I have a really hard time with these white only challenges so I might have added a touch to much of red... What do you think?!?! Come join the challenge and inspire me on how to create in all white!


The papers are a mix of Bo Bunny and Magnolia. 

The image is called Love you Miss you from Elisabeth's digital gallery. I used Copic Markers for coloring.


FLowers, a pretty border from Memory Box. A flower lace from Miss Agnes (swedish webshop). 


Thank you for visiting me today!! Have  a magical day!

4 kommentarer:

Jenny sa...

Eine schöne Karte mit einem süßen Motiv. Die Gestaltung ist klasse. LG Jenny

Pop's Cards sa...

Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, love the colour choices you have chosen, perfect creation, huggles Pops x x

Carla S. sa...

This is gorgeous, Linda! Wonderful coloring of the sweet image and beautiful details!

fabiola jaques sa...

oh la la ce qu'elle est chou!! biz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails