Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 17 januari 2014

DT DigiBells: Bloghop for a new release!!!

Ohhh I'm sooo excited for you to be joining me today!! If you came here from my very sweet friend Lynda then you are on the right track - if not please go back to DigiBells blog and start from the beginning as I do not want you to miss out on this event. Today the DigiBells are hosting a bloghop to celebrate the release of a brand new Elisabeth Bell digi called

**ME TIME**

And don't we all need a bit more of that? To find out how you can win this darling digi please visit DigiBells blog or purchase it by visiting Elisabeth Bell's digital gallery if you can't stand the wait... ;-)

This is what I made with this sweet darling - a door hanger to let me have my own "me time"....


Here is a close up on the image.... I colored using my Copic Markers in various pink/purple tones. 


The flowers... It just isn't my creation without flowers... ;-)


The sentiment... I figured that it would be great to use the name of the image as a sentiment for this project....


Just in case someone wouldn't get the message I added "do not disurb" as well at the top of the door hanger... 


Thank you for hopping by your next stop is  darling Lynne.


I'm adding my card to these challenges: 

15 kommentarer:

Linda Simpson sa...

Fabulous Linda, gorgeous colours and loving the idea of adding Do Not Disturb. Beautiful embellishments.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Carla S. sa...

Stunning door hanger, Linda! What a brilliant idea! I love the colors and all the gorgeous embellishments! Wonderful coloring, too!

fabiola jaques sa...

c'est absolument adorable, j'aime, biz

Lynda Nielsen sa...

This is absolutely positively STUNNING!!! I love the pink/purple combination. Beautiful work of art. Now you'll have to let me know if a sign like this really works to allow yourself some "Me Time". LOL
Big Hugs,
Lynda - xoxo

Wendy Nicola Jackson sa...

So so pretty in pink! Love the design and soft colouring. Hugs, Wends x

Granmargaret sa...

Lovely tag Linda. I love the image and the colours you have used. Thank you for your inspiration on this blog hop

Carmen M. sa...

This is a great idea Linda. I so need one of these. Hope it works well for you.

Monica Taylor sa...

Love the pink. Beautiful image.

Sharman sa...

This is sooo precious...........

Kath Mc sa...

Love how you have coloured this in, and I love the ME TIME tag

Cards by Sharyn sa...

A beautiful creation. Love the colours you have used. Thank you for the inspiration.

Arlene sa...

What fun. A modern gal in an old-fashioned chair. Love it.

Paper Tails sa...

Great project! I just love all that pink.

Karen

Gail sa...

fabulous to put on that bathroom door when I would love a good hot soak! Beautifully done and colored! Hugs, Gail

Julie P sa...

This is gorgeous, what a fabulous idea and so pretty in pink, nicely done
Hugs Julie P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails