Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 30 januari 2014

DT Copic Marker Sweden: A bit early...?

Today I'm posting a Christmas card over at the Copic Marker Sweden blog... Is it to early for that? Acctually I'm a bit behind in my blogging as this card was sent in a Christmas Card swap last year.... :-D


My favorit hÄngel image.... Colored with Copic Markers. 


Flowers and a beautiful sentiment from Moma's Design. 


More flowers and a Christmas bell... 


Thank you for visiting me today!! Have a magical day!

3 kommentarer:

fabiola jaques sa...

ce qu'elle est jolie, j'adore cette ambiance très...comment dire...suédoise. biz

Pop's Cards sa...

Morning sweetie,t his is absolutely gorgeous, hugs Pops x

Kjersti sa...

For et nydleig julekort Linda - om enn litt sent ute:)
Ønsker deg ei fin uke!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails