Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 25 december 2013

Vilda Christmas Lantern....

Today I'd like to share a lantern I made a while ago. 


Sentiment from Vilda Stamps. Stamped with distress ink and I've inked the background. The sentiment says " I don't need a Christmas present - I have you". Lovely papers from Fancy Pants. 


The front - image from Vilda Stamps. The corner dies are from Cherry Lynn as is the flowers. 


Santa image from Vilda stmaps. Added Pearl Maker gold. Snowflakes from Martha Stewart. 


The bling harts was another color from the start but I colored them with my Copics along with the images. 


Die cut flower. Added some distress ink to them. 


The lid - used a lot of Pearl Maker. 


Thank's for stopping by today - I wish you all the best for the holidays!

1 kommentar:

fabiola jaques sa...

oh la la c'est magnifique! très réussi, biz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails