Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 30 december 2013

Top 10 for 2013!

Sooo I've seen a couple of top 10 lists for 2013 so far and I've tried to put together my own.... Really hard to do... so it turned out to be a few more than 10.... Let me know what you think - I'd love to hear!

(Click the pictures to get to the original post and read more about the project if you are interested)


Card 1: Clean and Simple with Lili of the Valley (DT Card for SweScrapbook)



Card 2: Vintage style with an image from Elphine House Australia (DT Card for Elisabeth Bell's World)



Card 3: A cutie card with an image from Mo Manning (DT Card for Hobbyhärvan)



Card 4: A passion for purple with an image from Whimsy Stamps (DT card for SweScrapbook)



Card 5: Vintage style with Whiff of Joy (GDT Whiff of Joy)



Card 6: A romantic spring card with a digi image from Elisabeth Bell (DT DigiBells)



Card 7: An elegant Christmas card with image from Lili of the Valley (DT Christmas Stampin all year long)



Card 8: A romantic chocolate box with image from Whiff oj Joy (GDT Whiff of Joy)



Card 9: A romantic card with image from Lili of the Valley



Card 10: A priveledge for me to join in the release of Elisabeth Bells images at Flower Soft



Card 11: A wintery scene with image from Fred she said (DT Christmas Stampin all year long)


Card 12: A clean and simple card again with digi image from Elisabeth Bell (DT DigiBells)


Card 13: A blue and brown Christmas card with an image from Whiff of Joy (DT Stampin all year long)


Card 14: A Christmas card with Magnolia (DT Copic Marker Sweden)


Card 15: A colorful card with an image from Whiff of Joy (DT Whiff of Joy Challenge)


Card 16: The true meaning of Christmas with an image from Lili of the Valley 



Card 17: A napkin box with an image from Bildmålarna 


Sooo did you make it all the way down here?!? I must say, I'm amazed... :-D Thank you sooo much for stopping by - I'd love for you to let me know what you thought of my stroll down memory lane... Leave me a comment to let me know... 

I wish you a magical 2014 filled with love, inspiration and time to craft!!

4 kommentarer:

Susy sa...

Underbara, ljuvliga såååå vackra allihopa!
Men en favorit? Mmmmm måste bli nr 6!
Vackert motiv vackra dekorationer!

KRAM SUSY

Sian sa...

Beautiful cards.

Desire Fourie sa...

This is a wonderful selection of cards and a great reflection of your beautiful creative style.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Wishing you all the best that 2014 has to offer.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Lotta sa...

Att välja favorit är ju omöjligt, alla lika fina!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails