Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 26 december 2013

Merry Christmas with Bildmålarna!

Today I have another napkin box to show you... I made four of these for my mother as she wanted to give them to her co-workers when she retired last week. This is the third one. 


The papers are from Maja Design and I've used a border punch from Martha Stewart and a the hearts die on the side is from Memory Box. 


A close up on the image from Bildmålarna. I used my distress inks to color it. 


Sentiment on the back - means With a wish for a joyus Christmas and a fantastic new year. 


Thank's for stopping by today - wish you all a magical holiday season!

I'm adding my project to these challenges: 
A Creative Romance challenges - Sparkle at Christmas
Bloggers Challenges - Holiday gifts
Daring Cardmakers challenges - This little light of mine





5 kommentarer:

Claudia sa...

Hi Linda, what a wonderful box. The stamp is coloured wonderful and the papers you chose perfect.

Thank you very much for joining us at the Fun with Shapes and more Challenge.

Hugs and Merry Christmas
Claudia

fabiola jaques sa...

adorable et tellement charmant, biz

Mikha Adriani sa...

Oh wow... Really wonderful creations.
Thanks for sharing this at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs, Mikha

maureenjscott sa...

Oh that is a fabulous idea! I'm sure the recipients loved them! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing at Left of Center, Mo dt x

Teresa sa...

Brilliant Napkin holder, lots of lovely sparkle, thanks for joining us at A Creative Romance Sparkle challenge. Hugs Teresa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails