Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 28 december 2013

Napkin box with Bildmålarna!

Today I have the last of the four napkin boxes I made for my mother to show you. This is also with Bildmålarna.


Here is a close up on the image - colored with my Copics of course... :-D


Here is the side of it - the die is from Memory box and the border punch is from Martha Stewart. 


The other side.... The sentiment is from Gummiapan and is the lyrics of a swedish christmas song usually sung by children when we celebrate Lucia. 


Have a magical weekend and thank's for stopping by! Did you by any chance happen to stop by my Facebook page? If I reach 100 likes before New Years Eve I will draw a secret prize for one winner and I'm only 4 likes away... 

I'm entering my project in these challenges: 


One Sweet Challenge - Make a gift

Paper Crafting journey  - Christmas Time

Sparkles Challenge - Anything but a card

5 kommentarer:

Susy sa...

Så underbart vacker!
Vilken fröjd att ha den framme!

KRAM SUSY

downrightcrafty sa...

An interesting take on our Fashion theme, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland, have a great New Year
Hugs Kate x
ps I have candy if you are interested :)

Susan Salyer sa...

Adorable napkin holder. Thank you so much for joining us this month at One Sweet Challenge.
Happy New Year
Susan s

Sylvia Meppen-Rentenaar sa...

Love this napkin holder. Thank you for sharing at One Sweet Challenge. We wish you good luck with the draft and we hope to see you again. Sylvia

Helen sa...

What a fab project. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our 'Anything but a card' challenge.

Hugs Helen P x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails