Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 4 december 2013

DT Whiff of Joy Challenge: Use a Die Light!

Today we have our last challenge over at the Whiff of Joy Challenge before the holiday break so you'd better come join us before this year is over!!! Did you see the lastest release? Just in time for those last minute Christmas cards....

This challenge we are all about the gorgeous dies that Whiff of Joy carries. The challenge is simply to use a Die Light (that's what the die collection is called).

This is my take and my die is used to make the border.


I made a napkin holder. My image is a digi from last year but I think it's just so increadibly cute!! I used my distress refils to color. Some flowers and the beautiful border Die Light. 

Here is a picture from the side to give some dimension. 


The opposite side.... The sentiment is from Gummiapan - it's the lyrics of a swedish christmas song. 


Papers are from Maja Design and Papirdesign. 


Happy crafting and have a magical day!!

1 kommentar:

fabiola jaques sa...

super chou! quelle jolie idée, biz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails