Honorable Mentions and Top 3

söndag 15 december 2013

DT Hobbyhärvan: Bildmålarna Christmas Lantern!

I posted on the Hobbyhärvan blog this past week but I'm only now able to show this lantern that I made as I gave it to my sister this weekend. We celebrated Christmas early with my mom and dad and my sister and her family and this was for my darling sister. 


Here is a close up on the image from Bildmålarna.... Used Copic Markers to color....


Another image.... 


Loads of snowflakes, punched out using Martha Stewart. 


A sentiment... Means "A greeting at Christmas". The papers are from Bildmålarna. 


The lid.... Pearl Maker gold and lots of it.... ;-)


The handle.... 


Thank you all for visiting me! Have a magical day!!! 

2 kommentarer:

Jenny sa...

Wow, deine Laterne gefällt mir supergut. Da passt alles zusammen. LG Jenny

fabiola jaques sa...

trop trop joli et charmant, c'est une superbe création, biz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails