Honorable Mentions and Top 3

tisdag 10 december 2013

DT EBWC: Monochromatic!

This is a ridiculously late post!! I was supposed to post this card ages ago but never got around to it so you might as well take it as a midtime remainder. We are having a challenge over at Elisabeth Bells World and this time we'd like to see monochromatic projects and this is mine. 


My image is called Littlest Angel and is avaliable in Elisabeth's digital gallery. She's colored with Copic Markers. 


Flowers... I added some tulle between the flowers... The corner is a die from Cuttlebug.


Thank you for visiting me today! A comment would warm me today in the cold and snow - thank you! 
I wish you all a happy and magical day filled with crafting!


2 kommentarer:

fabiola jaques sa...

magnifique, elle est vraiment superbe! biz

Lotta sa...

Sååå fint kort!
Ha en ljuvlig lucia!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails