Honorable Mentions and Top 3

söndag 22 december 2013

A napkin box with Bildmålarna...

Today I'd like to share a box of napkins that I've altered for my dear mother. She wanted gifts for her co-workers as she is retiring. She wanted four of these boxes and one I've already shown you so this is the second one....


The image is by Bildmålarna and I've used my Prisma Pencils for coloring. I've been inspired by a norweigan lady called Marianne for some time now and she colors beautifully with these pencils so I've had the urge to get them for a loooong time and I finally did this spring but did not get around to coloring so much with them yet. 


This is the side of the box. The papers are also from Bildmålarna. The paper across on the front I got from my sweet friend Margareta (MormorMargareta) as I could not find any papers in my stash to match. Thank you Margareta!! The border is from Martha Steward and the snowflake is a die that I borrowed from Margareta. The small snowflakes on the top are from the middle of the larger snowflake.


This is the back side. I've only used a sentiment that I stamped on kraft paper. I think the sentiment is from Reprint. 


Thank's for stopping by today and thank you Margareta - without you my project would not have turned out so good!! 

I'm adding my card to these challenges:
A & Allsorts Challenge - Blue/Brown/Aqua


A & ABC Christmas Challenge - Make your own embellishments

A & Bearly Mine Designs - Anything goes

A & Crafty hazelnut - Anything goes as long as it's Chrismas

A & Cute Card Thursday - Celebrations

A & Emerald Faries - Christmas

9 kommentarer:

fabiola jaques sa...

mais c'est trop trop mignon! biz

Lorraine A sa...

Gorgeous napkin boxes ,, this is amazing !! I am sure your Mum's friends will love them ,, what a lovely gift ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

brenda sa...

A really super napkin box Linda and using my fav colour combo, thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts this week.

Wishing you are yours a wonderful Christmas season.

B x

Kjersti sa...

Den var nydelig Linda, så flott fargelagt og et koselig motiv!
Takk for all inspirasjon og hyggelige kommentarer i året som har gått, gleder meg til å se mer av det du lager i 2014. God jul og godt nytt år!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

Annette sa...

Wow, what a great idea for the table. Fab project and a lovely image.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Crafty Little Fairies,
Top Tip Tuesday,
ABC Christmas,
As You Like It,
Pink Gem Designs,
The Stamp Basket, and
Stampfairy.

Dot sa...

Nydeligt Linda, en rigtig super ide. Sødt stempel og dejlige papirer-
Tak for du deltager i vores Y udfordring hos ABC Christmas Challenge,
klem Dorte

The Little Stamper sa...

What a beautiful napkin box, great design and perfect for our Anything Goes challenge. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine and hope to see you again soon.

Sharon x

Hazel sa...

Super project for CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon. x

Craftnut sa...

Great card, thanks for joining us at allsorts x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails