Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 6 november 2013

DT Whiff of Joy Challenge: A sketch!

Today it's time for a new challenge at the Whiff of Joy and this time my talented teamie Karina has made a sketch for us all to play with. I love her sketches - they always leave room for inspiration!

This is my take:


I colored my image with Copics and I do so adore this little Santa girl helping to check the list. If you didn't know it by now - Christmas holds a very special place in my heart!


I've used flowers and a little christmas bell for embellishing along with Pearl Maker gold. The sentiment means "Winter greetings".

Hope you will be able to join us this fortnight! Have a magical evening!



1 kommentar:

Carla S. sa...

Gorgeous card, Linda! Love the papers and darling image! Fantastic coloring and wonderful design!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails