Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 20 november 2013

DT Whiff of Joy Challenge: Christmas Cheer!

Today we are ready with a new challenge over at Whiff of Joy and this time it's easypeasy!! The theme for this challenge is Christmas Cheer - quite easy this close to Christmas right? How are your christmas cards coming along? I have no clue... I just keep making them all year long as I looooove to make them so they tend to pile up towards christmas....


The papers are from Maja Design. The image is from the latest digi release and I acctually pulled out my distress inks to color this darling little santa and reindeer. Added a Spellbinders frame behind and loads of Pearl Maker gold. 


Flowers.... and a little christmas bell charm.... 


Thank you for stopping by - I hope you will have a magical day!! 



2 kommentarer:

fabiola jaques sa...

quel amour, j'adore!!! biz

Knerten sa...

Tusen hjertelig takk, Linda, for dette vakre kortet som kom i min postkasse i dag ! Det er så nydelig, og jeg er helt betatt <3
Riktig god jul ønskes deg,
Fra Turid

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails