Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 9 november 2013

DT DigiBells: Littelst Angel!

My DT project for the DigiBells with the gorgeous Littlest Angel from Elisabeth Bell's digital collectionShe is just simply adorable!!!


Here is a close upp on the image - I used my Copic Markers to color her and dry chalk for the sky. 

The colors I've used are: 

Red: E 29, R 46 and E 07
Hair: E 29, 47, 34, 30
Cloud/Lamp: W 5, 3, 1
Green: G 29, 28, 24
Yellow: Y 15, YR 04, Y02

I've used wite pearl maker for the snow. 


Some of the embellishments... Flowers from Wild Orchid and a "tassel charm" from Prima. 




I'm adding my card to these challenges:

Copic Marker Norge: sketch + christmas
Cute Card Thursday: animal magic
Divas By Design: use a digi
Penny`s Paper-Crafty Challenge: lots of layers
Through The Craft Room Door: anything goes
Crafty Calendar Challenge: all things Christmas
One Crazy Stamper: Christmas
Stamping Sensations: Christmas



6 kommentarer:

fabiola jaques sa...

mais que c'est joli! une douce attention, biz

Anne Fenton sa...

Beautiful card, I love your coloring. Thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

brenda sa...

As it’s something I really don’t like doing for a whole comment will admit to this being a copy and paste one because I am unable to type properly at the moment, but didn't want to miss the opportunity to take a look at your lovely creation and thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Gunn (Merete) sa...

Hei
Et flott kort og herlig motiv. Fin løsning på skissen.
Tusen takk for at du deltar i utfordringen vår hos CMN og lykke til.
Gunn***

Lena sa...

Så søtt motiv da og fin løsning på skissa :-)

Tusen takk for at du deltar på utfordingen til CMN og lykke til!

Lena
GD CMN

mags sa...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
Mags
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails