Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 21 november 2013

DT Copic Marker Sverige: Happy Birthday!

Today it's my turn to post on Copic Marker Sweden and today I'm showcasing a card that I made for my sweet friend Åsa on her birthday earlier this autumn.


I have used papers from Maja Design and the image is from Magnolia. Here is a close up.... 


Flowers... the butterflies are from a Martha Stewart punch.... 


More flowers... 


From the side - to show all the butterflies ready to take off....


Thank you for visiting me today - you made my day!! 

3 kommentarer:

fabiola jaques sa...

mais elle est trop joli, super printanière mais vu la neige de ce matin c'est très agréable, biz

Julie P sa...

So pretty, nice job on the clouds, beautifully done
Hugs Julie P

Åsa/asamia sa...

Ditt kort är underbart vackert.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails