Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 27 november 2013

A card for fun with Bildmålarna!

Today I'd like to show you a card I made just for fun... I dug out this cute Mimosa image from Bildmålarna and had a good go with all the embellishments... As they say - more is more... ;-)


The sentiment is on a banner - the text says " a greeting at Christmas time".... 


Close up on the image - it's from last years Christmas collection and I still loooooove it! I used my Copic Markers to color her. Still practising how to color fur but I'm acctually quite satisfied how it turned out on the bear this time...


Loads of flowers.... 


A smaller collection of flowers and a ice skate charm.... 


The papers is from last years collection from Bildmålarna as well.... Been keeping them for a  "special occasion" and this was it... Thought they matched the qute image... :-D

Have a magical evening all! 

I'm entering my card to the DT call at  Bildmålarna

5 kommentarer:

fabiola jaques sa...

trop belle!! elle a un charme fou, biz

Viera Obcovičová sa...

tak krásna karta,prekrásna

lynne sa...

Hi Linda,
This is beautiful! The image is so adorable! I have a few of these "Little Winged Friend" stamps...must get them out!
Hope your haveing a lovely day!
Hugs
Lynne xx

Susy sa...

Underbart vackert, så härlig färgläggning och fina dekorationer!!!!!

Önskar dig en bra helg!

KRAM SUSY

Maya sa...

Åhhh, her vard et masse flotte detaljer og feste øynene på ♥
Nydelige farger, vakkert fargelagt og Teddybjørnen ser så fluffy of myk ut ♥
Tusen takk for at du søkte på vår DT call, Linda :)
Klemmer fra Maya

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails