Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 10 oktober 2013

DT Whiff of Joy Challenge: Happy Fright Night!!!

Hi there!! So i bet you are all surprised now! First no posting in like forever and now two in one day!!! :-D Feels great to be back on track.... ;-)

This is my card for the ongoing challenge at Whiff of Joy - Happy Fright Night/Halloween. 


The utterly gorgeous papers are from a set designed by my former DT-friend at the DigiBells for Whimsy Stamps. This is the halloween collection and I'm sorry for not being able to recall the name... :-(

Here is a close up on the image - sorry it's a bit blurry. I used my Copics to color little Maya and her cat. 


Here are the cute embellishments.... Most flowers from Wild Orchid along with a key from Whiff of Joy and a skeleton hand charm. Creepy right? 


Thank you for visiting me today - I wish you all a magical day!! 




1 kommentar:

fabiola jaques sa...

trop joli, ton coloriage est génial! biz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails