Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 25 oktober 2013

DT Elisabeth Bell's World: Witches!

Today we are ready with a new challenge over at Elisabeth Bell's World and this time we'd like to see witches!! All you need to do is to create a card featuring Elisabeth Bell's darling images (digis or rubber doesn't matter nor does the company as long as Elisabeth has drawn the image) and add it to our challenge.

I used the digi image BellaDonna and Hoot for my card and you can get it from  Elisabeth's Digital Gallery.. 


I used my Copic Markers to color the image and my chalk to create the background. 


The papers are old one from Bo Bunny but I thought the one with the peacock feather went perfectly with BellaDonna's hat. Flowers, a metal thingy and a chandalier from Memory Box with purple candles.

I hope you can join us and that you will have a spooktactular Halloween and a magical day! 


2 kommentarer:

Lisa-olsi sa...

Tuffa färger, gulligt och snyggt motiv :)

fabiola jaques sa...

oh la la elle est super jolie et magnifiquement colorié, biz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails