Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 3 oktober 2013

DT DigiBells: I love you this much!

I'm so sorry to be late with this post... :-( I've been a real busy be lately and I've been sooooo tired when I've gotten home so I have had no time to blog... But here I am and this is my card...


This card is quite similar to one that I posted a few weeks back - they are both for my co-workers at my former job. I miss them a lot but I love my new job and the people I work with there as well. I feel so blessed!!

I've used papers from Maja Design, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and a swirl die cut from Cheery Lynn. 

Here is a close up on the image - I used my Copics to color it. You can find the image, I love you this much, in Elisabeth's digital gallery.


Thank you for stopping by today!! I wish you all a magical day!

7 kommentarer:

Titti sa...

Ditt kort är jättefint och stämpeln är så fint målad.Snyggt med blommorna. Kram Titti

Carla S. sa...

Gorgeous card, Linda! Wonderful coloring of the sweet image!

Anna sa...

Så fint kort!! Underbar färgläggning och härliga papper.
Kramis

Anna sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
fabiola jaques sa...

oh! elle est trop jolie, biz

Mary Lou sa...

Hey Linda???gorgeous card and your coloring skills are DYNAMITE!!!! wow lovely!!! How's the job going...pray you find balance and not get too exhausted.
Happy day!!

Kjersti sa...

Et herlig kort og så lekkert fargelagt! Likte kortet under kjempegodt også, herlig med slike guttekort i sterke farger!
Ha en fin kveld!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails