Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 16 oktober 2013

DT DigiBells: Apple Berry!

A yummy evening to you all! I hope that you are well! This is my second posting tonight so scroll down to see the birthday card I made for my dad....

This is my card for the DigiBells today... Featuring the darling image Apple Berry - so sad I could not join the blog hop but I just had to much to do at the time...


Here is a close up on the image.... I used my Copic markers to color her.... 


I tried to use not only stunning flowers to color my card but also some baking attire such as the wood roll and a charm in the shape of silver ware.... The papers are from Bo Bunny and also feature a baking theme... 


Have a magical evening!! 

I'm adding my card to these challenges:

Creative Moments: autumn/anything goes
Lady Anne`s Stamp Challenge: anything goes
The Sisterhood of Crafters: anything goes

8 kommentarer:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) sa...

What an adorable creation and amazing coloring! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

stitch-and-greet sa...

Hi, what a wonderful card. Your father will be over the moon! :)
So beautifully done - and your colouring is out of this world :).
Regards and "Hugs",
Renata

Claire Bartram sa...

Lovely card, Thanks for joining us over at Creative Moments this fortnight
Claire DT

Elizabeth Hart sa...

Gorgeous colors and details - love the little rolling pin. Thanks so much for joining us this month at the Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Deborah Frings sa...

Oh my! She's really sweet and your colouring is amazing. Love all the pretty details in your card. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

Shana Gaff sa...

Adorable image and beautiful coloring! I love how all of your elements tie in to the baking theme. Thanks for playing at ATSM. :)

Nonni sa...

Super cute! You've done amazing job coloring the image and your card is very cheerful and happy looking. Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week!

alex sa...

Such a beautiful card, love your sweet image, and that little rolling pin is just so cute, thank you for joining us at Creative Moments
Alex (DT)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails