Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 5 september 2013

My greatest fortune is....

.... YOU!! Today I'm blogging a layout with my baby, or he's not really a baby anymore as he turns 5 in less than two weeks (yikes!!!) but he is my youngest so he will always be my baby!! ;-)

Anyways - I found this challenge to make an autumn layout over at Hobbyworld and I could not resist. This picture has been calling me for ages.... and it's been quite a while since I made a layout....


I have used stunning papers from Bo Bunny's Forever Fall collection, loads of flowers from Prima and Petaloo, some hearts, metal corner, distress ink, inka gold "copper", pins and a little owl button from You Do. The small alphabet is Glitz and the large one is Thickers. The crown is from Panduro. 

Here are some close ups.... 




So my friends - I wish you a magical evening and some happy crafting time! See you soon again! 

2 kommentarer:

Titti sa...

Härlig Lo i fina höstfärger , tycker om den lilla söta ugglan som dekoration. Kram Titti

Maritha sa...

Hääääärliga höstfärger!! Underbar LO!! =)

Kramen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails