Honorable Mentions and Top 3

söndag 29 september 2013

DT Whiff of Joy Challenge: Autumn meets Elisabeth Bells World Challenge: Shape it up!

I'm a bit behind in both blogging and creating... This is my card for the current challenges at Elisabeth Bells world where the challenge is to shape up the card (not make a square or rectangular card) and the challenge at Whiff of Joy where the theme is autumn. 



I've used gorgeous papers from Bo Bunny, think this is the Apple Cider collecttion. 


Sorry for the blurry picture but this is the image. One of Whiff of Joys gorgeous Willow images designed bu none other than Elisabeth Bell.

The gorgeous flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts... The swirl is a die cut from Bosscut.


I sent this card for my sister on her birhday.... My darling sister - there is no one in the world that would be a better sister to me than you!! Love you with all my heart and see you soon!


Thank you for visiting me! I hope you will have a magical evening!

I'm also adding my card to Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge - be inspired by autumn.

3 kommentarer:

Carla S. sa...

This is gorgeous, Linda! I love the rich, warm colors and the beautiful image! Wonderful coloring!

fabiola jaques sa...

très classe et très belle carte, biz

Else Irene sa...

Så nydelig høstkort du har laget :-) Takk for at du er med på Wild Orchid Challenge denne uka <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails