Honorable Mentions and Top 3

söndag 1 september 2013

DT DigiBells - I love you this much!

Today, my friends, I'm blogging over at DigiBells blog. I have made the first of two cards with this darling image called "I love you this much" - available in Elisabeth's digital gallery. These cards are for my co-workers as I will be leaving them soon for a new job and I want to let the know how special they are to me.

This is the first one:



Here is a close up on the image - using Copic markers for coloring. 



Flowers and a swirl full of hearts from Magnolia.... The gorgeous flowers are as always from Wild Orchids.


More flowers... and Pearl Maker for all the little pearly spots....


Diemension... :-D



Thank you for stopping by this Sunday! I wish you a lovely evning and a magical new week!

I'm entering these challenges: 

Aud Sentiments Challenge - Any Sentiment
Alphabet Challenge Blog - One Word Sentiment
Delicious Doodles - 1/1 - Anything Floral
Deep Ocean - You are my sunshine
Simon Says Stamp: anything goes


11 kommentarer:

Carla S. sa...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous, Linda! I love the papers and the sweet image! Outstanding coloring!

Holly AKA KopyKat sa...

Wow, your coloring and design are faboulous, love the colors you used. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Laura Love sa...

This is beyond gorgeous! Your coloring is STUNNING! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps! We hope that you will play along with us again soon!

As.I.Do.Rodos. sa...

Beautiful card and image. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

lorraine reeve sa...

SIMPLE STUNNING THANKS FOR JOINING US AT LOC

Dangina Martinez sa...

What a fantastic creation. Love all the details and colors. Thank you for joining us here at Loves Rubber Stamps this week Good Luck and Tons of Hugs, Dangina

debby4000 sa...

Love your fabulous beautiful card such a sweet image.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv
Debby

Shirley sa...

Pretty card, love the image and your papers. Thanks for joining in with us at Friday Sketch Challenge.
Shirley xx

Tammy sa...

Gorgeous card, beautiful coloring and embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
Tammy x

Kami-koneko sa...

super card, and you've done a brilliant job colouring her :)
Thanks for joining LOC
-Laila aka Koneko

Pat sa...

Beautiful card, lovely image, thanks for sharing at Alphabet Challenge.

Pat xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails