Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 30 september 2013

DT Copic Marker Sweden: A new challenge!

The new challenge over at Copic Marker Sweden was launched a few days ago but I'm a bit behind in my blogging so this is my card...


The papers are from a very old Bo Bunny collection.... The image is from Kenny K - isn't he just the coooooolest? You can se what colors I've used on the Copic blog (I used my Copic markers of course.... such a cool image requires Copics in my opinion). I've added some Frantage from Stampendous in Teal (I think that's what the color is called). 


The theme for this challenge is to make a card for a man/guy/boy/.... A masculine card.... I hope you will be able to join us!! 




3 kommentarer:

Titti sa...

Den är så fin och härlig färger du målat i och pappret bakom är så snyggt till med rött, sticker det ut och är så iögonfallande.Snyggt killkort. Kram Titti

fabiola jaques sa...

elle pète! superbe carte, biz

mhlcards sa...

Så snyggt vännen! Färgläggningen är helt underbar som vanligt!
Kram Mari

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails