Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 26 september 2013

DT Copic Marker Sweden: It's Christmas again!

Well, at least in my blog... Did you know that it's less than 3 months till the big day!?! I can tell you my boys are already longing... :-) Not to mention me!! I loooove Christmas and everything about it. So today I have my DT-card for Copic Marker Sweden ready for you and it's a Christmas card....




The papers are from my stash and the lovely ribbon is from Hobbyhärvan. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Close up on the image... If you want to know what colors I've used you'd better skip on over to the Copic blog.... ;-) I've added Stickles too and loads of it....


Some of the flowers....

So I wish you all a wonderful day filled with crafting and magic! I'm off to the dentist... nothing magical about that at all... so spread some fairy dust over me as well today!




2 kommentarer:

Carla S. sa...

Gorgeous card, Linda! Your papers are lush and the image is adorable! Fantastic coloring and design!

fabiola jaques sa...

elle est magnifique, tant de superbes détails, j'adore, biz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails