Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 13 september 2013

Clean and simple autumn gift set!

So this will be a shoooort post... I've made a gift set for the challenge at Hobbyworld - to make an autumn set of at least 3 pieces. This time I went for clean and simple eventhough that's really hard for me... ;-)

So this will just be a bunch of pictures... The image is from Penny Black colored with my Copics in various colors and the papers are again from the gorgeous collection "Forever Fall" from Bo Bunny. I've only added a string ribbon as embellishment. The design is that the read card will be the invitation, the bag is a goodie bag and the smaller card will be a placement card (with the name added across the flower). 

So I leave you with all the pictures and wish you a magical evening! I'm off to pack for a crop tomorrow.... *love it* 










2 kommentarer:

Titti sa...

Oh så snygga , blommorna är sypersnyggt målade. Kram Titti

Kjersti sa...

For et lekkert sett i nydelige høstfarger!
Ha en fin uke!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails