Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 28 augusti 2013

DT Whiff of Joy Challenge: Add flowers!

It's Wednesday today and you all know what that means.... it's time for our fortnightly challenge over at The Whiff of Joy . This time we are challenging you to use flowers! Could it be more easy?!?! Not for me anyways as I struggle with not using flowers most times... When in doubt - always add flowers! ;-)

This is my inspirational card featuring Fall Willow Catching leaves by Elisabeth Bell for Whiff of Joy.


Here is a close up on the image, colored with my Copic markers.... I used distress pad Wild Honey and my inking tool to color the background... 


Some of the flowers, most from Wild Orchid but some from my stash.... 


More gorgeous flowers and a key charm from Whiff of Joy. 


I acctually think I will send this card to my mother... She's no fan of fall but I just looooove it!! The rich colors and the fresh air.... It couldn't be better!! :-D

Here is a last picture.... The lovely papers are from Bo Bunny's collection Apple Cider and the border punch is from Martha Stewart.


Have a fantabulous day my friends!!

2 kommentarer:

Titti sa...

Så snyggt, härligt att se fina höstfärger, snyggt med charms och blommorna. Kram Titti

Carla S. sa...

Gorgeous card, Linda! Love the rich fall colors and beautiful image!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails