Honorable Mentions and Top 3

tisdag 27 augusti 2013

DT Elisabeth Bell's World: Sizzling summer!

So the theme for the new challenge at  Elisabeth Bell's World. is "Sizzling summer" and that could not be more fitting for the summer we've had here in Sweden. The weather here isn't always that stabile but this summer... wow!! Warm, sunny weather pretty much every day... and I had a fab 8 week vacation!!! Talk about choosing the right summer for a long break! Anyways I had a lot of inspiration for this month's challenge- sizzling summer!

This is my card:


I've used the adorable image "Summer Daze" available in  Elisabeth's Digital Gallery.. I've used my Copic markers to color.... 



Oooops!! Sorry for this image being on the side but I think you get the flowers anyways... The yellowish flowers are from Prima and the other ones are Wild Orchid....


I made this card rectangular instead of an ordinary square... Fitted the image better I think... the papers are from Imaginisence (pink and the sentiments) and from Echo Park (green).


Have a happy and wonderful evening!

1 kommentar:

Carla S. sa...

Gorgeous card, Linda! I love the vibrant colors and the adorable image! Fantastic coloring and design!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails