Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 9 augusti 2013

DT Elisabeth Bells World: Christmas in July!

Happy Friday! I'm a tad bit late with this one.... But there is still a lot of time to join us at Elisabeth Bells Digital Gallery for this month's challenge which is Christmas in July! All you need to do to enter is to create a christmas project featuring any image designed by Elisabeth Bell.

This is my take:


The papers are from Maja Design and I just loooove making Christmas cards in blue!

Here is a close up on the image called Letter to Santa and she's available in Elisabeth Bells Digital Gallery. For today I colored her with distress refils. 


Some of the precious flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts....


A bow and a charm... And lot's of Stickles... ;-)


A Christmas card that isn't sparkling just isn't quite a Christmas card, is it....? 


I *heart* you all for visiting me!! You put a smile on my face everyday and I'm so grateful that you stop by!!! Have a magical day!!!

6 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Hääärligt julkort! :) ♥

Kraaam

fabiola jaques sa...

ouh la la ce qu'elle est belle, j'adore, magnifique coloriage, biz

linaliten sa...

Ja, julen är väl här fortare än vi anar. Jättefint kort med det krispigt blåa! :)

CraftinGranny sa...

Totally gorgeous Linda!! I love your coloring and design. "Hugs"

Eva J sa...

Underbart kort, och du bjuder på så härlig inspiration. Härligt med lite julkort, det är dags att börja snart inser jag om jag ska hinna....... hihi...
Kram Eva

Mickie sa...

Oh so sweet! Love that stamp.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails