Honorable Mentions and Top 3

söndag 4 augusti 2013

DT DigiBells: Fairy Merrily the autumn way....

So summer is at it's peak and I'm almost longing for autumn. I just love the rich colors, clear blue sky and fresh air - don't you? I'm however still enjoying summer and we it's sizzeling hot here.... 32 degrees celcius is not that common in Sweden, not even during summer... So we spend most days at the beach or by the pool.... :-D

For my card today I have gone ahead and brought a little bit of autumn into my blog....


Here is a close up on the image - Fairy Merrily colored with my Copics and available in Elisabeth Bells Digital Gallery. On her wings I added Inka Gold (Old Silver) from Hobbyhärvan along with Stickles Stardust.


Some of the flowers... Added some yellow Stickles to them as well...


More flowers...


From the side... Paper from Bo Bunny and swirls from Prima. Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. Ribbons from Hobbyhärvan.


Have a magical evening! I'm off to read a good book on the patio now that it's a bit cooler outside...

2 kommentarer:

☥ Kaia sa...

Hallo...
Nydelig kort...
Ville bare gi breskjed om at du er en av vinnerene av Sketchy Colors sin sommerutfordring.
Fint om du sender oss en mail med adressa di....

Klem fra Kaia

Eva J sa...

Underbara färger!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails