Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 23 augusti 2013

DT DigiBells: Duckie!!

Surprised? I'm back again with a new card and will acctually make a second posting later this evening as well... :-D We are holding a bloghop to celebrate the release of another darling Elisabeth Bell digi but that is for tonight...

For now I've made a card using the very sweet Duckie available in Elisabeth Bells Digital Gallery. This card is for my nephew who is starting kindergarden in a week or so... :-D I thought this cute little Duckie would be fitting for a good luck card for him.


Here is the image up close.... I used my copics to color him... I added some extra bubbles as well, aqryllic ones...

The loooovely flowers, as usual most from Wild Orchids but som from my stash as well...


The papers are from Simple Stories and I've used a punch from Martha Stewart to punch out the lady bug border.


Thank's for stopping by today! You know you make me smile with your visits and comments! Have a magical day!

I'm adding my card to these challenges:

Aud Sentiments - Anything but a birthday card

Card and Scrap - Anything goes

9 kommentarer:

fabiola jaques sa...

elle est vraiment trop mignonne et tellement fun, biz

Mary Lou sa...

Hey Linda~~~very cute!! I love love love how you colored this image...that tub and his hair are exceptionally gorgeous!!!
Hugs

Jytte sa...

Ih, det er godt nok et sødt kort!
Sommerskønt drengekort.

1000 tak fordi du deltager i udfordringen hos Card and Scrap :)

Aud Kirsten sa...

Et kjempesøtt kort!
Tusen takk for at du deltar på Card and Scraps utfordring:)

Anne Bente sa...

Hvor er det bare super flot.

10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring,

knuzzzz♥

Titti sa...

Motivet är så gulligt och mycket fint målad, pappret är så läckert till. Kram Titti

bestevenn sa...

KJempefint kort med herlige farger! Takk for at du deltar på utfordringen til Card and Scrap.

Dragonlady sa...

Such a cute card, hope he gets on alright on his first day. Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments.

Hugs Ali x

sparkling stamper sa...

What an adorable image. You colored it beautifully and adorned it so well. Thank you for sharing!

kathy b
Aud Sentiments DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails