Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 24 augusti 2013

DT Copic Marker Sweden: A new challenge!

Looking for my bloghop card for the DigiBells?? Scroll down - it's in the post below!!! :-D


Today I'm back with a new card for the challenge at Copic Marker Sweden. This time around we'd like to see card that has a shape other than rectangular och square. I made mine round...


I just adore these image from last years Lili of the Valley Christmas release... And I looooove coloring this one up in blue and brown... And I actually did not only make my card round, I made an easel card as well... ;-)


Another angle.... The beautiful papers are from Maja Design.... The snowflakes are make with punches from Martha Stewart. I've added flowers from Wild Orchid and from Strömstad Scrapbooking. 


Here is the base.... The sentiment is from Pysseldags, if I remember correctly....


Here is a close up on the image... Want to know what Copcis I used - skip on over to the Copic Marker Sweden blog.... ;-)


Thank you for stopping by today!! Have a magical weekend!

3 kommentarer:

fabiola jaques sa...

oh la la ce qu'elle est belle, bleu et marron, c'est vraiment superbe, biz

CraftinGranny sa...

I love it Linda!! Fantastic coloring and gorgeous LO. "Hugs" Carol

Titti sa...

Så fint ditt kort är så snyggt med blått och så fint med din dekorering på kortet.Snyggt målat. Ha det gott. Kram Titti

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails