Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 29 augusti 2013

DT Copic Marker Sweden: A Magnolia kind of Christmas!

Today I'm inspiring over at  Copic Marker Sverige. For my card today I've gone over the Christmas edge... As you know, if you stop by here from time to time, I looooove making Christmas cards! And if I get to use my Copic markers for coloring, well that's just the icing on the cake... I just love the rich colors you can get with them!

This is my card for today:


Close up on the image - I used my Copic markers to color her and if you a curious as to what markers I used I have listed them at . For the borders of the image I used Frantage and glitter - both from kits that I got from Hobbyhärvan....


Flowers and a Magnolia heart swirl.... and some pearls...


More flowers and a little Christmas bell...


The papers are from Cart-us - a lovely little paper pad... The sentiment is, I think, from Magnolia as well...


Thank you for stopping by today and bringing smiles and joy to my life! I wish a magical day!

I'm entering my card in these challenges:

 Friday Sketch Challenge - a sketch

 Magnolia Down Under - Tic, tac, toe (pearls, frantage, flowers)

 Tilda's Town - Christmas

 Lovely hÄnglar or Sweet Magnolia - Punches or Dies

8 kommentarer:

Julie P sa...

Just beautiful Linda
Hugs Julie P

Shirley sa...

Lovely card, gorgeous image and beautiful colours. Thank you for joining in with us at Friday Sketch Challenge.
Shirley xx

Carla S. sa...

Gorgeous card, Linda! Exceptional coloring of the sweet image!

Riet Kamstra sa...

Just beautiful, love it!!!! Thanks for playing with us @ Tilda's Town this week!

Céline sa...

really cute, gorgeous coloring
thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
hugs
céline

Titti sa...

Fint Julkort du gjort så fint dekorerad. Ha en trevlig helg
önskar Titti

Tracey T sa...

Your colouring is absolutely stunning and I love the way you've used frontage for the image border.Thank you for playing at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia! Tracey x

Kjersti sa...

Nydelig! Du fargelegger så utrolig bra, og kortet har lekre julefarger!
God søndag!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails