Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 29 juli 2013

Lili of the Valley in pink and green!

Today I'm back with a new card, my mom's birhtday card acctually :-D I'm enjoying the summer and am hardly crafting at all but I'm beginning to long for some crafty weather... How about you?


I used my distress inks to color this darling image. I even put in a little punched out butterfly on the flower bouquet in the boy's hand. 




Here is a close up on the flowers.... As always most of them are from Wild Orchid Crafts.... The pearls are colored with my Copics as they where blue to beginn with.


Here are more flowers and a little bow as well... I punched out leaves in brown cardstock to match the other brown details.


The corner die is from Cuttlebug and the thing on the opposite side is a Spellbinder die. The butterflies is a punch from Martha Stewart and the papers are from Landstoken. 



Wishing you all a magical day and thank's for stopping by and putting a smile on my face!

I'm adding my card to these challenges:

Barely Mine Design - Anything goes


Kort o Mania - Use your 5 fav embellishments (pearls, die cuts, punched outs, flowers and ribbons)


Fairies Challenge Blog - Summer/Flowers

Papercrafting Journey - Dies Cuts/punches

Papernest Dolls - Die Cuts

Card and Scrap  - Use lace and/or ribbon (I have a tiny ribbon bow)

Lili of the Valley  - Pretty in Pink


8 kommentarer:

Jackie C sa...

What a beautiful card, great work! Thank you for entering at FAIRIES this week!
Hugs, Jackie DT Member

Sanja Grdinić sa...

This is a beautiful card - I hope your mom enjoyed it! Great coloring and sweet embellies. :)
Have a nice day!

Anne sa...

Very pretty card. Thanks for entering our Pink challenge - good luck!

Anne x
Lili of the Valley

Kym's Crafty Cards sa...

What a pretty LOTV card you have made. It fits the Bearly Mine Challenge this week well of “anything goes”. Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

scrapparewa sa...

Åhhh, vilket underbart kort! Färger, dekorationer, allt är bara så perfekt! Me like!!!
Kram!

Cathrine sa...

For et nydelig kort! Å motivet er kjempeflott fargelagt!
Takk for at du deltar på vår utfordring hos Kort O Mania, og lykke til!

Klem DT Cathrine :)

Annelie sa...

Ett underbart kort Linda! Supergulligt motiv & såå härliga färger.
KRAM Annelie

Dwie lewe rączki sa...

What a lovely card. This image is so sweet! Thank for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey
Iwona

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails