Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 18 juli 2013

GDT Besties by Sherri Baldy!

Today I'm showing a card I made with an image called Bashful Bettie from Sherri Baldy. I had never heard of these images before but was approached on Facebook and asked if I wanted to make a GDT appearance on their blog and after checking out the images - how could I say no???? They are sooo adorably CUTE!!

This is the card I made....


Here is a close up on the image.... I used my Copics to color her.


The papers are from Whimsy Stamps designed by sweet Michele Roos. The banner is from LaLa Land... I tried to keep the card simple to focus on the image.... 

Thank's for stopping by here today! I wish you all a magical day!

I'm adding my card to these challenges: 

- add metal

- Summer

- Anything goes

- Lots of Flowers

- Floral Frezy

- Sweet

- Favourite colors

- Use your markers

8 kommentarer:

Kat W sa...

Oh, your colouring here is fab and your card is definitely sweet!
Perfect for our challenge at Totally Gorjuss this week - thanks for joining in and good luck!
Hugs, Kat W x

Jessie L. sa...

Oh what a gorgeous summer card! Incredible coloring job on this too! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions! Hope to see you again next week!

Sheila sa...

Lovely card, I like the design and the image. Thank you for joining my craft creations challenge, good luck x

Joan Macdonald sa...

This is gorgeous I love your colouring and design. Thank your for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge.

Joan x

Paper Tails sa...

Gorgeous card! Fabulous coloring. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

Karen

Julie Odil sa...

I love this! Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Designs! Julie, DT member
http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

LindaSS sa...

Kjempeflott kort...

Tusen takk for at du er med hos oss i Nordsalten Hobbyklubb nå i sommer..

Klem LindaSS

Eva Marie sa...

Besties motivene er så utrolig søte!
Du har tryllet frem ett vakkert kort med henne ♥
Takk for at du deltar hos NSHK
klem :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails