Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 3 juli 2013

DT Whiff of Joy Challenge: Christmas in July!

Today we are ready with a new challenge at the Whiff of Joy blog and this time our theme is Christmas in July. My choice... easy right? Who doesn't want to cuddle up with snowflakes and Santas when is steaming hot outside? :-D

This is my take - using darling Henry with Wreath.


I used my distress inks to color him - just as I promised in my last post... There has been a loooooot of Copics lately.... :-D




Here is a detail pic of the flowers.... 



I've used a snowpen for the trees and the fence. The trees are a Magnolia die, the fence is a LaLa Land die. The parpers are from Bo Bunny and Bildmålarna. I've added lots of Pearl Maker Gold pearls and a little charm as well.

Have a magical day and hope to see you join us!

4 kommentarer:

marion sa...

Fab colouring and Henry looks so nice, lovely card, hugs, Marion

fabiola jaques sa...

trop trop chou, j'adore, biz

Kjersti sa...

Nydelig julekort Linda, lekre papirer og så fint du har fargelagt Henry!
Håper du har en flott sommer så langt!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

Angella sa...

Så flott kort du har laget Linda... Du sender vel dette inn til Papirdokkene som har en juleutfordring på gang...Ellers? Alt bra med deg?

klem fra Angella

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails