Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 20 juli 2013

DT En liten butik: No lines with Bildmålarna....

Today I'm blogging over at En liten butik, a swedish scrapbook store. And for my project today I have tried the no lines technique. Really fun and not that hard at first but then as you go along it get more and more difficult but also more fun! The hardest part is to put the mouth and eyes in place... So I was not happy with the result but I will keep praticing.

Here is my card.


Here is a close up on the image from Bildmålarna. I stamped with distress pad Antique Linnen and colored with my Copics.


A close up on some of the flowers...


Thank's for stopping by today - you know your visits mean the world to me!! Have a magical day!

Inga kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails