Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 24 juli 2013

DT En liten butik: Happy Summer!

Today I'm back with a new card for the swedish scrapbook store En liten butik (link is in the sidebar) and today I will show you a very summery card.


I just love how this card turned out with the pastell colors and all. The flowers are mostly from my own stash and the lovely ribbon was a gift when I ordered from Wild Orchids once.

Here is the image up close. I colored with my Copics. I have always loved Magnolia but lately I've not been so impressed by their images and not to mention I think they are quite expensive as well. :-( This little darling I could not resist, however.


Thank you for popping by today and help put a smile on my face! Have a magical day!

3 kommentarer:

Louise sa...

Hej Linda :)
Åh wow! Vilket underbart magnoliakort :) Så vackra färger och underbara blommor! Layouten går inte av för hackor den heller! :)
Kram

Carla S. sa...

This is gorgeous, Linda! I love the colors and papers and the adorable image! Wonderful coloring!

Kjersti sa...

Et nydelig kort og så lekker fargelegging!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails