Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 27 juli 2013

DT EBWC: Yummy for the tummy!

Ooopps! I do not know why this card has not been posted... This was my inspirational card for the past challenge over at  Elisabeth's Digital Gallery. The theme was Yummy for the tummy- use an image with anything food related in it. The current theme is "Christmas in July" and my card is ready on my desk and I will show you in a little while... 

This is my card and the food related is the apples!


Here is a close up on the image - originally from Belles 'n Whistles but now available from Whimsy Stamps. I used my Copics to color her.... Love her!!!


The papers are from Maja Design and the border punch is from Martha Stewart. 


Flowers from Wild Orchid.... And a totally cute knife and fork-charm to go with the food theme... :-D


Have a magical day!!!

Inga kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails