Honorable Mentions and Top 3

tisdag 23 juli 2013

DT DigiBells: Little Mama!

Today it's my turn to post on the  DigiBells blog. For my project today I have used an image called Little Mama available in  Elisabeth Bells Digital Gallery.


Here is a close up in the image. The frame is a die from Spellbinder. I've colored with my Copics:

Pink: R 89, 85, 83, 81
Hair: E 47, 29, 35, 51
Skin: E 13, 11, 00


The gorgeous flowers... I think they are all from Wild Orchid Crafts.... A little silver metal flower and some pearl string.


A picture from the side... The papers are from Magnolia, Inkido and Maja Design.


Thank you for visiting today and help put a smile on my face - I love your visits!! Have a magical day!!

3 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Woooow! Busan kortet är verkligen helt mega gulligt och stämpeln med :) ♥

Kraaam

Carla S. sa...

Gorgeous card, Linda! I love the colors and papers and the darling image! Your coloring is wonderful!

Mary Lou sa...

Holy Moly Linda!!! This is awesome!!! Look at that BRILLIANT coloring!!! Her hair is GORGEOUS!!!
Happy day :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails