Honorable Mentions and Top 3

tisdag 16 juli 2013

DT Copic Marker Sweden: A pink and blue card with Wee Stamps!

Today I'm blogging over at Copic Marker Sverige - we have taken turns over the summer so this is my week. We'll see if I can wind up some thing else to show you all as well.... :-D

This is my card for today. 


The image is from Wee Stamps and I used my Copics to color...


Here are some of the flowers.... Wild Orchids of course, my favs :-D The border punch is from Martha Stewart.

I made a bow with some pink ribbon and put a brad in the middle from Whiff of Joy.


Have a magical day!!! 

3 kommentarer:

Anna sa...

Åhhh du är så galet duktig på att färglägga och göra snygga kort Linda!!

Sommarkramen Anna

Anna sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
Carla S. sa...

Gorgeous card, Linda! I love the papers and sweet image! Wonderful coloring!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails