Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 26 juli 2013

A gift box with Vilda Stamps!

Today I'm sharing a box I made a while back that I think I have forgotten to show here... The images are all from Vilda Stamps and I made the box at a crop I went to in Avesta, I think it was back in March.

Unfortunately it was very difficult to photograph but the box is triangular (it was a box of Toblerone that I used as a template). This was the front.... I was in such a hurry to meet the deadline of the challenge so the flower that has a black base is a bit far down, from the beginning it was up by the other flower. The chicken fence is from Cheery Lynn, I think.


Here is a close up on the image - colored with my distress refills.


This is the next side of the box. The egg is also a Cheery Lynn die.


Here is a close up on the image....


This is the last side of the box. I think the border die is also a Cheery Lynn die. (all the die cuts came with the kit that we were supposed to use for the challenge - we were not allowed to use anything other that what was in the kit apart from coloring products.


Here is the lid of the box. The sentiment is for Easter and it says "I'll see you at Blåkulla" (Blåkulla is where the Easter witches in Sweden go... ;-)   )



Have a funfilled day!!! 

Inga kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails